We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and supportive environment for all people, regardless of background or identity. In order to foster a positive and professional learning environment we encourage the following practices:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language.
- Be respectful of different viewpoints and experiences.
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism.
- Focus on what is best for the community.
- Show courtesy and respect towards other community members.
Our community has chosen to adopt the official Carpentries Code of Conduct. If you have questions about the policy, concerns over observed behaviours, or need to report a violation of the Code, we ask that you reach out to any member of the HPC Carpentry Steering Committee. Your communications will be held in confidence. We pledge to acknowledge your message within 24 hours, and to take action within 30 calendar days.