HPC Carpentry works to help institutions and individuals spread skills for data analysis, computational thinking, and research software development through building local and global communities of practice.
- Chat with community members in The Carpentries’ Slack channel. There is a dedicated HPC Carpentry workspace.
- Going to an event? Hoping to connect with other people from The Carpentries? List the event and your details on our meetups page.
- Join and contribute to our mailing list.
HPC Carpentry regularly holds meetings of two different types:
- Coordination Meetings to discuss workshop planning & feedback, curriculum development, and lesson plans. These are currently being held on the third Thursday of each month.
- Coworking Hours for free-form discussion and collaborative work on open Issues and Pull Requests. These are currently being held on the first Thursday of each month.
There are two parts to each of these meetings, to promote engagement from our community members around the world. Please visit our shared Google calendar to stay up-to-date with scheduled meetings.